- Every cub scout who sells $1,000 or more will receive FREE registration for the January Pack 23 High Adventure for both themselves and a parent/legal guardian, valued at $110!
- Every cub scout that sells $1,500 or more will receive a family four pass to Wild Adventures!
- And that’s in addition to the Trail’s End Rewards Amazon gift card program.
Here’s a breakdown of what to do:
USE THE APP!
The Trail’s End app is the only way to sell popcorn this year. All sales and rewards are tracked through it, and you don’t have to keep track of paper order forms. Plus as a Pack, we earn a higher sales commission percentage just for having our Scouts register an account!
First time using the app? Watch this nine minute video tutorial to quickly get your account up and running.
Download the Trail’s End app and register your scout (if you haven’t already). You’ll need to enter the following details:
Council: Suwannee River Area Council
District: Suwannee River Area Council
Unit: Pack 0023
- Online Direct
Orders ship directly to the customer; shipping is free for orders over $75.
- Set up your Cub Scout’s Virtual Store Page
- Share the virtual store via email, text message, and social media. Customers can place their order anytime, 24/7!
- Record in-person sales and process credit card payments via the app.
- Wagon Sales
Door-to-door or at Scout parents’ workplace, either selling product on consignment or for delivery later.
- For door-to-door sales, scouts should wear Class A uniforms and MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Enter orders on the app using the Wagon Sale option.
- Request product on consignment by contacting our Popcorn Co-Kernel Anjana Bekal at 850-445-4405 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage payments by credit card. Any checks should be made out to you, and you will pay the unit.
- Wagon sales end Oct. 19.
Table set up outside busy establishments on select Saturdays and Sundays. (This has traditionally been our Pack’s most successful method of popcorn sales.)
- The council has dozens of shifts secured at Lowes, Bass Pro Shop, and Sam’s Club – but we need more Scouts to staff them! When Pack 23 fills our current allotment of shifts we add more.
- All scouts that work a storefront shift will split the sales for that day. No matter if you work a morning or afternoon shift, your scout splits the total efforts for that site for the entire day.
- To sign up for a shift from the app: click on Storefront at the bottom, find a day on the calendar you can attend, pick a time slot, and sign up! A fundraising leader from the pack will make sure the product and materials are there for each shift. Scouts should wear Class A uniforms; the adult accompanying the Scout should bring an internet-enabled device with the Trail’s End app to record all sales. You may also want to bring a camping chair and water.
- We are asking everyone to cover a minimum of one shift, however, you can sign up for as many as you’d like. It’s the fastest way to reach your scout’s goal!
- Encourage all payments by credit card. Cash is accepted, and checks can be made out to Pack 23.