Pack 23 has a goal of $20,000 in sales for our Fall 2023 fundraiser!
For us to hit our goal and allow us to provide the best program available to our Scouts, we need everyone to participate.
Your Scout can earn a FREE trip to the Majestic Caverns with the Pack on January 14-15. Every scout that sells $1,000 or more in popcorn will get their high adventure trip paid for by the Pack. And that’s on top of the Trail’s End Rewards Amazon gift card program.
Here’s a breakdown of what to do:
USE THE APP!
Why use it?
The Trail’s End app is the only way to sell popcorn this year. All sales and rewards are tracked through it, and you don’t have to keep track of paper order forms. Plus as a Pack, we earn a higher sales commission percentage just for having our Scouts register an account!
First time using the app? Watch this nine minute video tutorial to quickly get your account up and running.
Download the Trail’s End app and register your scout (if you haven’t already). You’ll need to enter the following details:
Council: Suwannee River Area Council
District: Suwannee River Area Council
Unit: Pack 0023
- Online Direct
Orders ship directly to the customer; shipping is free for orders over $75.
- Share your Virtual Store Page via email, text message, and social media. Customers can place their order anytime, 24/7.
- Record in-person sales and process credit card payments via the app.
- Wagon Sales
Door-to-door or at Scout parents’ workplace, for delivery now or later.
- Enter orders on the app using the Wagon Sale option.
- Wagon sales end Oct. 20 and product will be distributed during the Nov. 17 Den Meeting.
- Request product on consignment by contacting our Popcorn Kernel Terry Whitaker at 770-755-8667 or email@example.com
- Encourage payments by credit card. Any checks should be made out to you, and you will pay the unit.
Table set up outside busy establishments on select Saturdays and Sundays. (This has traditionally been our Pack’s most successful method of popcorn sales.)
- We have more than 50 shifts secured at Lowes, Bass Pro Shop, and Sam’s Club – but we need more Scouts to staff them! Only 31 of the 56 shifts have been filled. WE ESPECIALLY NEED HELP ON SATURDAY, SEPT. 17.
- All scouts that work at a storefront will split the sales for that day. No matter if you work a morning or afternoon shift, your scout splits the total efforts for that site that day.
- To sign up for a shift from the app: click on Storefront at the bottom, find a day on the calendar you can attend, pick a time slot, and sign up! A fundraising leader from the pack will make sure the product and materials are there for each shift. Scouts should wear Class A uniforms; the adult accompanying the Scout should bring an internet-enabled device with the Trail’s End app to record all sales. You may also want to bring a camping chair and water.
- We are asking everyone to cover a minimum of one shift, however, you can sign up for as many as you’d like. It’s the fastest way to reach your scout’s goal!
- Encourage all payments by credit card. Cash is accepted, and checks can be made out to Pack 23.
Contact our Popcorn Kernel Terry Whitaker at 770-755-8667 or firstname.lastname@example.org